Effective Date: January 1,2023
If after reviewing ourpolicy, you have additional questions, want more information about our privacypractices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. WhatAre Cookies?
Cookies are small textfiles that are placed on your computer or device when you visit a website. Theyare commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a betterbrowsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions andpreferences (such as login information, language, font size, and other displaypreferences) over a period of time, so you do nothave to keep re-entering them whenever you revisit the site or browse differentpages.
· EssentialCookies: These cookies are necessaryfor the proper functioning of the Site and enable you to navigate and use itsfeatures. They are usually set in response to actions you take on the Site,such as logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block oralert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Site may not functionproperly without them.
· AnalyticsCookies: We use analytics cookiesto collect information about how visitors use the Site, such as the number ofvisitors, the pages they visit, and the sources from which they come. Thishelps us improve the Site's performance and understand which pages and featuresare most popular.
· PreferenceCookies: These cookies allow theSite to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language or region)and provide enhanced, personalized features. They may also be used to provideyou with customized content based on your interactions with the Site.
· AdvertisingCookies: We may use advertisingcookies to deliver targeted advertisements that are relevant to your interests.These cookies may track your browsing habits and collect information about youronline activities to provide you with more relevant ads.
· Third-PartyCookies: Third-party cookies may beplaced on your device by our third-party service providers, such as analyticsproviders or advertisers. We have no control over these cookies, and they aresubject to the respective third parties' privacy policies.
Most web browsers allow youto control and manage cookies through their settings. You can configure yourbrowser to accept or reject cookies, delete stored cookies, or notify you whena cookie is being sent. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies mayaffect your browsing experience and limit certain functionality on the Site.
4. Changesto This Cookies Policy
We reserve the right toupdate or change this Cookies Policy at any time. Any changes to this Policywill be posted on this page with a revised "Effective Date." Bycontinuing to use the Site after any modifications to this Policy, youacknowledge and agree to the updated terms. This version was updated on 24 May2023.
If you have any questionsor concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com